Tom hardy has already established himself as a great actor of his time. Working in so many movies he has made a reputation for himself through immense hard work and dedication. With his role in the series Peaky Blinders and Taboo, he became famous in web series as well.
With the former having several seasons, and the latter being renewed for season 2 just after the first season came out speaks volumes of his work as an actor.
Not much information is available regarding the season 2 of Taboo, but we do know that it will be running for eight episodes in total, as informed by executive producer Steven Knight. The Victorian-set drama will have some nerve racking plots and stories, fans cannot wait for the season to arrive!
The first season of Taboo premiered on BBC One on Saturday nights. The series was then made accessible on the streaming platform BBC’s iPlayer app, where it found real success. We anticipate that season 2 will be airing on weekends as well, when people are more likely to be stuck in front of a TV screen.
Season 1 premiered in the United Kingdom from January 7, 2017, trailed by the US premiere on FX from January 10, 2017.
Cast for Taboo
Along with our very own Tom Hardy, the other cast for the show’s next instalment will be:
- Lorna Bow/Delaney will be seen as Jessie Buckley
- Mark Gatiss will be playing the Prince Regent
- Stephen Graham will be seen as Atticus
- David Hayman will be playing the role of Brace
- Edward Hogg will be seen as Michael Godfrey
- Jason Watkins in the character of Solomon Coop
- Nicholas Woodeson will be seen as Robert Thoyt
- California governor announces month-long curfew, check all details
- NDA Gets Majority in Bihar: Set to Form Government
- PUBG Mobile’s Parent Krafton signs deal with Microsoft
Season 2 Plot
The plot for the season is still in development and Knight has been hard at work. The return of Taboo also depends on when and for how long Tom Hardy, the star of the show, will be available. He had been shooting for the sequel to Venom before coronavirus shut down production across the world.
“In my mind, explosive stuff is going to happen, which will be great,” Knight stated when asked about the storyline for season 2. “There’s a great destination for it, but I don’t know if we’re in a position to talk about the actual details of it.”
He has also suggested that the show will bring out the more drug-based side of the story, more opium-affected in the second season.