Micromax, an Indian smart phones company has been looking for an opportunity to grab relating to the anti-China sentiment of people. The company has made a comeback in the market. The Atmanirbhar Bharat campaign launched by the Prime Minister of India has given a big boost to Indian companies which were coming up with innovative ideas. Multiple apps and hardware start-ups have come up in the past few months.
It has launched a new IN “India” phone series, and under this, two new phones have come out – the Micromax IN Note 1 and IN 1B. The specifications of the two phones are as follows:
Micromax IN Note 1 Specifications
To compete with phones like Redmi Note 9 and Realme 7, Micromax IN Note 1 has been packed with all smashing features at just Rs 15,000. With a glamourous gradient exterior, the contemporary design with a punch-hole front looks amazing. The phone has a fingerprint sensor for easy unlocking at the back of the body.
The IN Note 1 has other features like –
- 6.67-inch Full-HD+ IPS LCD display
- 21:9 aspect ratio
- standard 60Hz refresh rate
- up to 450 units of brightness
- thin bottom bezel and a punch-hole cut-out with a 16MP selfie sensor
- rectangular quad-camera module on the rear with 48MP primary sensor
- coupled with a 5MP ultra-wide lens, 2MP macro camera and 2MP depth sensor
- powered by the MediaTek Helio G85
- 4GB of RAM and up to 128GB of storage
- 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast-charging support
- With powerful Android 10 and 2 years of software updates
- no bloatware or ads present on Micromax’s latest offerings
- Rs. 10,999 for the 4GB+64GB base option and 4GB+128GB at Rs. 12,499.
- Colours available in – white (matte finish) and green
The features sound over the top and will be verified once we test them out against the rival smartphones.
Micromax IN 1B Specifications
With an appealing rear panel, this one is a beginner, and seems to be inspired by the Redmi and Realmi series phones.
- 6.52-inch HD+ IPS LCD display
- 20:9 aspect ratio
- 60Hz refresh rate
- 8MP selfie sensor into the waterdrop notch at the top
- MediaTek Helio G35 chipset
- up to 4GB of RAM and up to 64GB of storage
- Android 10
- 13MP primary camera and a 2MP depth sensor
- 5,000mAh battery with 10W fast-charging
- 3.5mm headphone jack onboard.
- Rs. 6,999 for the 2GB+32GB base version and 4GB+64GB version costs Rs. 7,999 in India.
- three colour variants — green, purple, and blue
The sale for the smartphone Note 1 goes live on 24th November and for the 1B model, the sale will commence on 26th November exclusively on Flipkart and Micromax website.